Open Access Publishing in Sage Journals
Researchers can publish their article open access in Sage journals with a discounted 200 GBP fee, instead of Sage's full APC rate of 1 600 GBP.
Am I entitled to the discounted APC in Sage journals?
Yes, you are, if:
- Your article is being published in a Sage journal listed below (A)
- You are affiliated with one of the subscribing institutions listed below (B)
- You are the corresponding author of the article
How do I get the discount?
- Sage informs you of the acceptance of your article and offers you the option to publish your article Open Access.
- You complete Sage's OA acceptance form and enter the code "FinELib2017" into the "Promo code" box of the form.
- Sage invoices you for £200 instead of the standard APC rate.
Sage won't make any refunds restrospectively, so it is important to fill the promo code in the original OA acceptance form.