Wolters Kluwer Lippincott
Open Access Publishing in Wolters Kluwer Lippincott Journals
FinELib consortium’s agreement with Wolters Kluwer Health offers authors an opportunity to publish their articles under the CC BY or CC BY-NC-ND license with a free open access. This means that there is no article processing charge for the author. The free vouchers can be used during the agreement term 1.1.2018-31.12.2022.
There is a limited amount of free vouchers annually per organization. The number of available free vouchers will decrease each time an author uses the waiver code. This page will be updated when the vouchers have been depleted.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO USE THE FREE VOUCHERS
Corresponding authors affiliated to the institutions subscribing Wolters Kluwer Lippincott Total Access minus Neurology collection are eligible to use the free vouchers.
WHAT CAN THE VOUCHERS BE USED FOR
The vouchers can be used for publishing in Wolters Kluwer hybrid and full OA titles including all article types.
Title list (pdf)
Publishing an article open access in Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott journals – instructions to the corresponding author
- Contact your librarian to check the status of the code.
- Go to the payment site: http://wolterskluwer.qconnect.com and sign in.
- Select the journal from the drop-down list
- Provide manuscript details (manuscript number, article title, acceptance date, corresponding authors name)
- Please also indicate funding sources (select FinELib)
- Click ‘Discounts’, select ‘Number of Discounts 1’ and enter the OA waiver code in the ‘Discount 1’ field. Then click “Update Price” and the code will be applied (it becomes a green tick when the code is valid). Click “Add to Cart” and then “Checkout”.
- If an invalid code is entered there is a red cross next to the code and the order summary will show a price and no discount. If this happens you should check you have entered the code correctly and contact library to check the status of the code. If all free vouchers have been used by the time your article is accepted, you have the right to publish your article as a paywalled article (or alternatively pay the article processing charge).
- Ensure the required fields in the billing section are completed and click “Continue” and “Complete Order”
- You will then receive the e-mail confirmation of the order.
- Ovid will publish your article under the CC BY or CC BY-NC-ND-license based on the corresponding authors’ choice of the license.
If you need further information or help with the OA publishing process, please contact your library/information service or Ovid Customer Support, email@example.com.